UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited applications for 2504 ITI Instructor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Feb 2022.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2504 ITI Instructor Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||2504 ITI Instructor Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 1,12,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||18th Jan – 18th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: ITI Instructor
Total Vacancy: 2504
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 1,12,400 /-
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : UPSSSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 45 Years
UPSSSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Must Be Appeared in UPSSSC PET Exam 2021.
- Class 10 High School with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- More Details Read the Notification
Selection Procedure – UPSSSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 25
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Feb 2022
How to Apply – UPSSSC ITI Instructor Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSSSC ITI Instructor Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSSSC ITI Instructor Notification 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2022.
- First Way: In this way, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second Way: In this way, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.