UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for 160 Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of UPSC Jobs 2022 :
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Senior Agricultural Engineer – 07 Posts
- Agricultural Engineer – 01 Post
- Assistant Director – 13 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 21 Posts
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – 70 Posts
- Junior Time Scale – 29 Posts
- Assistant Geologist – 09 Posts
- Assistant Geophysicist – 01 Post
- Lecturer – 09 Posts
Total Vacancy: 160
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 208700 PM
Age Limit : UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Recruitment 2022
- Senior Agricultural Engineer: Max 40 years
- Agricultural Engineer: Max 33 years
- Assistant Director/ Assistant Chemist/ Assistant Hydrogeologist/Assistant Geologist/ Assistant Geophysicist: Max 30 years
- Junior Time Scale/ Lecturer: Max 35 years
UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Agricultural Engineer – Graduate in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 5 Years of experience.
- Agricultural Engineer – Graduate in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 2 Years of experience.
- Assistant Director – Graduation in Law OR Integrated Graduation in Law OR Graduation in any discipline.
- Assistant Chemist – PG Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science. OR Graduate OR Diploma.
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology.
- Junior Time Scale – Graduate/ Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law.
- Assistant Geologist – PG Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics.
- Assistant Geophysicist – PG Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics or BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication.
- Lecturer – PG Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications/ IT or in relevant subjects. OR M.Ed./ MA (Education).
Selection Procedure – UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PWBD / Women: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Dec 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Official Website : Click Here
- UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Online Application Form : Click Here