UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for 15 Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer and Extension Officer Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of UPSC Jobs 2022 :
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Extension Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology) – 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 01 Post
- Investigator Grade-I – 12 Posts
Total Vacancy: 15
- Extension Officer: Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
- Junior Scientific Officer/ Investigator: Rs. 44900 – 142400 PM
Age Limit : UPSC Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Extension Officer: Max 38 Years
- Junior Scientific Officer/ Investigator: Max 30 Years
UPSC Investigator Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Extension Officer – PG Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension or MBA with B. Sc. Agriculture or PG Degree in Rural Management or PG degree in Agricultural Business Management or Vegetable Sciences or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering. 1 Year experience.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology) – PG Degree in Botany or Zoology or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Physical Anthropology or Genetics or Forensic Science with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects during all the 3 Years of bachelor of Science level OR B.E. or B-Tech in Biotechnology. 3 Years experience.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – PG Degree in Chemistry or Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemist by examination* or Biochemistry or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects during all the 3 Years of Bachelor of Science level. 3 Years experience.
- Investigator Grade-I – PG Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics OR PG Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce with one paper in Economics.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Investigator Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Nov 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- UPSC Investigator Official Website : Click Here
- UPSC Investigator Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- UPSC Investigator Online Application Form : Click Here