UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 341 Combined Defence Services Exam I Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 11 Jan 2022.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 341 CDS Exam Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||341 Combined Defence Services Exam I Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs.56100 – 250000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22nd Dec 2021 – 11th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun-154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course commencing in January, 2023 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ] – 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2023 i.e. No. 213 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)-117th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023 – 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 31st SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023 – 17 Posts
Total Vacancy: 341
Salary: Rs.56100 – 250000 PM
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2023 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2003.
- Officers’ Training Academy : (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.
- Officers Training Academy : (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2004.
UPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army /Navy/ Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/ provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Jan 2022
- UPSC CDS Application Withdrawn Dates: 18 – 24 January 2022
- UPSC CDS 1 Exam Date 2022: 10 April 2022
- UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card Date 2022: in the month of March 2022
How to Apply – UPSC CDS Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC CDS Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC CDS Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC CDS Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.