UK Police Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Police Department has invited applications for 1718 Constable and Sub-inspector Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UK Police Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
UK Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1718 Constable Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttarakhand Police Department|
|Post Name||1718 Constable and Sub-inspector Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 22 Years|
|Last Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UK Police Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Uttarakhand Police Department
Application Mode: Online
- Constable – 1521 Posts
- Sub-inspector – 192 Posts
Total Vacancy: 1718
Salary: Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM
Age Limit : UK Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 22 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 25 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 27 Years
UK Police Constable Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Constable – Must be 12th passed from a recognised board or university.
- Sub-inspector – Must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised institute or university.
Selection Procedure – UK Police Constable Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – UK Police Recruitment 2022
- Check Notification
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Important Dates : UK Police Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Announced Soon
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Announced Soon
How to Apply – UK Police Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UK Police Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UK Police Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UK Police Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.