TSPSC Recruitment 2023: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released notification for 783 Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Registrar and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of TSPSC Jobs 2023 :
TSPSC Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Municipal Commissioner Gr.III – 11 Posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer – 59 Posts
- Naib Tahsildar – 98 Posts
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II – 14 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 63 Posts
- Assistant Labour Officer – 09 Posts
- Mandal Panchayat Officer – 126 Posts
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector – 97 Posts
- Assistant Development Officer – 38 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in General Administration Department – 165 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Legislative Secretariat – 15 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department – 25 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department – 07 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Telangana State Election Commission – 02 Posts
- District Probation Officer Gr-II – 11 Posts
- Assistant BC Development Officer – 17 Posts
- Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer/ Assistant Tribal Development Officer – 09 Posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer/ Assistant Scheduled Caste Development Officer – 17 Posts
Total Vacancy: 783
Salary: Rs. 38890 – 124150 PM
Age Limit : TSPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2023
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 44 Years
TSPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Municipal Commissioner/ Assistant Commercial Tax Officer/Naib Tahsildar / Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector/ Sub-Registrar/Assistant Registrar/ Assistant Labour Officer/ Mandal Panchayat Officer/ Assistant Section Officer – Any Graduate.
- Assistant Development Officer – Any Graduate or Diploma in Textile/ Handloom Technology.
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department – Graduate in Law.
- District Probation Officer Gr-II – Graduate in Social Work or Psychology or Any Graduation with M.A. in Social Work or Psychology or M.A with Specialization in Criminology or Correctional Administration.
- Assistant BC Development Officer/ Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer/ Assistant Tribal Development Officer /Assistant Social Welfare Officer/ Assistant Scheduled Caste Development Officer – Any Graduate.
Selection Procedure – TSPSC Assistant Section Officer Notification 2023
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee :
- General: Rs. 320
- All Unemployees: Rs. 200
Job Location : Telangana
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Jan S 2023
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Feb 2023
How to Apply – TSPSC Jobs 2023
- Mode of Application for this TSPSC Recruitment 2023 is Online. Read the TSPSC Vacancy 2023 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TSPSC Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- TSPSC Assistant Section Officer Official Website : Click Here
- TSPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- TSPSC Assistant Section Officer Online Application Form : Click Here