SBI PO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for 2056 Probationary Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25th October 2021.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2056 Probationary Officer Posts
|Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||2056 Probationary Officer Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Pre & Mains Exam|
|Salary||Rs. 23700 – 42020 PM|
|Age Limit||21 – 40 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5th – 25th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI PO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Total Vacancy: 2056
Salary: Rs. 23700 – 42020 PM
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
Age Limit : SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 35 Years
- PWD: 21 – 40 Years
SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
Selection Procedure – SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Prelims/ Main/ Interview
Application Fee – SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750
- SC/ ST/ PH: No Fee
Important Dates : SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 5th October 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25th October 2021
How to Apply – SBI PO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this SBI PO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the SBI PO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SBI PO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.