RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for 01 Medical Consultant Posts on Contract Basis. Interested Candidates can check below the details of RBI Medical Consultant Jobs 2022 :
RBI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS degree by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- PG Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- 2 Years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner.
- Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
Selection Procedure – RBI Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 27 Oct 2022
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 18 Nov 2022
How to Apply – RBI Medical Consultant Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of RBI Medical Consultant Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RBI Medical Consultant Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata Regional Office, 15, N. S. Road, Kolkata- 700001|
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- RBI Official Website : Click Here
- RBI Jobs 2022 Notification & Offline Application Form : Click Here