Punjab and Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2022: High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released notification for 390 Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of Punjab and Haryana Clerk Jobs 2022 :
Punjab and Haryana Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Clerk
Total Vacancy: 390
Salary: As Per Rules
Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 42 Years
- SC/ ST / BC : 18 – 47 Years
Punjab and Haryana Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science or equivalent.
- 10th Pass examination with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Proficiency in operation of Computers.
Selection Procedure – Punjab and Haryana Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Computer based Test.
Application Fee :
|General||Rs. 825||Rs. 625|
|SC/ ST/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM of Haryana||Rs. 525||Rs. 525|
Job Location : Haryana
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Oct 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Oct 2022
How to Apply – Punjab and Haryana Clerk Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Punjab and Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the Punjab and Haryana Clerk Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Punjab and Haryana Clerk Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Punjab and Haryana Official Website : Click Here
- Punjab and Haryana Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- Punjab and Haryana Online Application Form : Click Here