OSSC Primary Investigator Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for 07 Primary Investigator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OSSC Primary Investigator Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2022.
OSSC Primary Investigator Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 07 Primary Investigator Posts
|Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||07 Primary Investigator Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass with Economics or Statistics.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Last Date||24th Dec – 29 Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSC Primary Investigator Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Primary Investigator
Total Vacancy: 07
Salary: Rs.13500/- PM
Age Limit : OSSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 35 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 37 Years
OSSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Pass with Economics or Statistics as one of the subjects at (+2) Level.
Selection Procedure – OSSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – OSSC Primary Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OSSC Primary Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 December 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 January 2022
How to Apply – OSSC Primary Investigator Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OSSC Primary Investigator Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OSSC Primary Investigator Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OSSC Primary Investigator Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.