OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for 250 Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 250 Assistant Training Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||250 Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Posts|
|Qualification||NAC/ NTC or Diploma / Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25300 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Last Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSC ATO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Training Officer (ATO)
Total Vacancy: 250
Salary: Rs. 25300 PM
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
|NTC/ NAC Holders||81|
|Degree/ Diploma Holders||169|
Age Limit : OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 18 – Maximum 32 Years
OSSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed NAC/ NTC from the NCVT recognized Institutions or Diploma/ Degree from AICTE approved Institutions.
- The candidate must have passed the M.E standard/ HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Selection Procedure – OSSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Announced Soon
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Announced Soon
How to Apply – OSSC ATO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OSSC ATO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OSSC ATO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OSSC ATO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.