OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 76 Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 19 Feb 2022.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 76 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||76 Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation in any Discipline with Computer Knowledge|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 1,67,800 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Last Date||20th Jan – 19th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC ASO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Total Vacancy: 76
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 112400 /-
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : OPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 32 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 37 Years
- SEBC : 21 – 42 Years
OPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with computer knowledge.
Selection Procedure – OPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC: Rs. 500
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Feb 2022
How to Apply – OPSC ASO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OPSC ASO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OPSC ASO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OPSC ASO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.