NRTI Jobs 2021: National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) has released Notification for 48 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. Candidates who have completed Diploma / Bachelor Degree / PG Degree / PHD can Apply. Interested candidates can apply for NRTI Jobs 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 08 Aug 2021. Complete vacancy details of NRTI Recruitment 2021 is given below: [adinserter block=”1″]
NRTI Jobs 2021
National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI)
Gujarat Government Jobs
Teaching and Non Teaching
Post Details – NRTI Jobs 2021
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Associate Professor||09 Posts|
|Assistant Professor||15 Posts|
|Chief Admission and Outreach Officer||01 Post|
|Chief Technology Officer||01 Post|
|Human Resource Officer||01 Post|
|Student Activities Officer||01 Post|
|Communication officer||01 Post|
|Deputy Warden||02 Posts|
|Admin Assistant||03 Posts|
|Physical Instructor/ Yoga Trainer||01 Post|
|Laboratory Assistants||01 Post|
|Laboratory Technician||07 Posts|
Pay Scale – NRTI Jobs 2021
Rs. 30900 – 2,18,200 /-
Age Limit – NRTI Jobs 2021
|GEN||Maxm 50 Years|
|OBC||Maxm 53 Years|
|SC/ ST||Maxm 55 Years|
Qualification – NRTI Jobs 2021
- Chief Admission and Outreach Officer – Post graduate qualification or equivalent in the field of Marketing/ Communication/ Administration or a related field with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. At least 10 years of relevant experience in position related to administration, marketing or corporate relations at reputed educational institutes. Possessing exceptional writing and oratorical skills, ability to multi-task efficiently and deliver consistently. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic planning skills.
- Director – Executive Education – Post graduate qualification or equivalent or advanced degree in education, business, administration, or a related field with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. At least 10 years of relevant management experience in a reputed University or Organisation. Experience within an international educational environment. Experience in business development, complex sales, and strategic partnerships development. Advanced degree or knowledge of the Executive Education market/ industry. Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt communications to a range of audiences.
- Director – Skill Development – Post graduate qualification or advanced degree in education, business, administration, or a related field with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. At least 10 years of relevant management experience in a reputed University or Organisation. Experience within an international educational environment. Experience in business development, complex sales, and strategic partnerships development. Advanced degree and /or knowledge of the Skilling market/ industry. Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt communications to a range of audiences.
- Chief Technology Officer – UG Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of 03 years in a technical / scientific post and demonstrated ability of management of laboratory and operation of technical / scientific research facilities. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA or equivalent, expert level knowledge in the field of practical Computer Networking and Cloud Services. 10 years work experience after qualifying degree in the field of computer network and services design and implementation, network and systems administration.
- Human Resource Officer – Postgraduate qualification in management with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record. At least 5 years of relevant experience at reputed university/ higher education institution in supervisory cadre. Exposure to labour laws, social legislations, recruitment and reservation rules of GOI, HR policy formulation/ administration, wage/ salary administration in a reputed Central Government educational institution.
- Student Activities Officer – PG Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record. Record of having represented the University / College at the Inter University / Inter- Collegiate competitions or state and / or national championships. Record of organizing events as student’s convener or in later part of life. At least 5 years of relevant experience on an equivalent post in the University / Institute of National importance or similar organization having strong involvement and proven track record in organizing sports and drama / music / films / painting / photography / journalism / event management or other student activities. Experience in guiding groups of students in creative activities. Record of strong involvement and proven track record of participation in sports and drama / music / films / painting / Photography / journalism event management or other student / event management activities during college / University studies.
- Communication Officer – Postgraduate qualification with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record. At least 5 years of relevant experience at a reputed university/ higher education institution or reputed institution in marketing role preferably in managerial level. Experience in corporate communication, marketing/business development and strong writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Deputy Warden – Bachelor Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/ UGC point scale with good academic record. 10 years overall and 3 years of relevant experience at university/ education institution of repute/ state or central /Public Sector undertaking or corporate organisation. Demonstrated maturity and ability to solve problems with a positive attitude & Proficiency in spreadsheets, and word processing applications.
- Admin Assistant – Bachelor degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade with excellent academic record. 03 years work experience, preferably in a University/ Institute of Higher learning or corporate organisation in the capacity of Assistant/ Jr Assistant. Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work Computer Qualification (DOEACC ‘O’ Level). Proficiency in computers with skill to prepare spreadsheets, MS Word and PPTs.
- Physical Instructor/ Yoga Trainer – Bachelor degree in Physical Education / Yoga with at least 55% marks. At least 3 years of instruction experience in Yoga practices. Good Communication skills, Proficiency in spreadsheets, and word processing applications, student management skills, teaching ethics and good life skills, preparing students for sports activities etc.
- Laboratory Assistant – Bachelor degree in the relevant branch of Science with at least 55% marks. At least 3 years’ relevant experience from a recognized University/ Institute will be preferred. Proficiency in spreadsheets, and word processing applications & Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Laboratory Technician – Diploma in the relevant branch of Engineering [Mech Engg/ Civil Engg/ Electronics & Communication Engg / Comp Engg] with at least 55% marks from a recognized Technical Institution. 03 years Working Experience in University / College Laboratories/ Workshop will be preferred. Undergraduate engineering degree.
- Professor – Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline from a reputed University awarded in regular mode, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per UGC Regulations, 2018. 10 years of post-doctoral teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
- Associate Professor – Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines from a reputed University awarded in regular mode. Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). 08 years of post-doctoral experience of teaching and research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of seventy-five (75) as per UGC Regulations, 2018. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in research in a specific area of specialization in terms of guiding M.Tech./MBA or Ph.D. students, have a strong record of publications, participation in conferences, patents, laboratory/course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities.
Selection Process – NRTI Recruitment 2021
The selection will be on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NRTI Jobs 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location – NRTI Jobs 2021
Important Dates – NRTI Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 July 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 August 2021|
How to Apply – NRTI Recruitment 2021
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for NRTI Recruitment 2021, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 08 July 2021 to 08 August 2021.