NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released notification for 243 Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of NPCIL Jobs 2022 :
NPCIL Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Application Mode: Online
- Scientific Assistant – 04 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees – 200 Posts
- Nurse A – 03 Posts
- Pharmacist B – 01 Post
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR) – 12 Posts
- Assistant Grade 1 (F&A) – 07 Posts
- Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM) – 05 Posts
- Steno Grade 1 – 11 Posts
Total Vacancy: 243
Salary: Not Specified
Age Limit : NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree / Diploma from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – NPCIL Scientific Assistant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee :
- Not Specified
Job Location : Gujarat
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Dec 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 Jan 2023
How to Apply – NPCIL Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NPCIL Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the NPCIL Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NPCIL Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- NPCIL Scientific Assistant Official Website : Click Here
- NPCIL Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- NPCIL Scientific Assistant Online Application Form : Click Here