NHRC Recruitment 2022: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has released notification for 28 Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant and Personal Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of NHRC Jobs 2022 :
NHRC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Application Mode: Offline
- Assistant Registrar – 07 Posts
- Section Officer – 05 Posts
- Private Secretary – 04 Posts
- Assistant – 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 08 Posts
Total Vacancy: 28
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 67700 – 208700 PM
- Section Officer/ Private Secretary: Rs. 47600 – 151100 PM
- Assistant/ Personal Assistant: Rs. 44900 – 142400 PM
Age Limit : NHRC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Maximum 56 Years
NHRC Personal Assistant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Registrar – Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department with 7 Years service rendered after appointment to the post on a regular basis. Possessing a degree in Law.
- Section Officer – Holding analogous posts on a regular basis with 8 Years of regular service and experience.
- Private Secretary – Holding analogous posts on regular basis with 8 Years of regular service in the post of Stenographer.
- Assistant – Holding analogous posts on regular basis with 5 Years of regular service.
- Personal Assistant – Holding analogous posts on regular basis with 8 Years of regular service in the post of Stenographer.
Selection Procedure – NHRC Personal Assistant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee :
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 24 Oct 2022
How to Apply – NHRC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NHRC Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of NHRC Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NHRC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||To the Under Secretary (Estt.), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023|
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- NHRC Personal Assistant Official Website : Click Here
- NHRC Personal Assistant Jobs 2022 Notification & Offline Application Form : Click Here