NAPS DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021: NAPS DRDO Advanced Systems Laboratory has invited applications for 32 Fitter and Mechanic Operator Electronics Communication System Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NAPS DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
NAPS DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 32 Fitter Vacancies
|Organisation||NAPS DRDO Advanced Systems Laboratory|
|Post Name||32 Fitter and Mechanic Operator Electronics Communication System Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 6000 – 8050 /-|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Last Date||As Soon As Possible|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NAPS DRDO ASL Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: NAPS DRDO Advanced Systems Laboratory3
Application Mode: Online
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Operator Electronics Communication System – 12 Posts
Total Vacancy: 32
Salary: Rs. 6000 – 8050 /-
Age Limit : NAPS DRDO Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
NAPS DRDO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Fitter – 10th pass with Specialization in Science and Mathematics from a recognised Board.
- Mechanic Operator Electronics Communication System – 10th pass from a recognised Board.
Selection Procedure – NAPS DRDO Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NAPS DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Telangana
Important Dates : NAPS DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: As Soon As Possible
How to Apply – NAPS DRDO ASL Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NAPS DRDO ASL Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NAPS DRDO ASL Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NAPS DRDO ASL Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.