NABARD Recruitment 2021: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has invited applications for 18 Project Associate, Senior Consultant & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 21 Oct 2021.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 18 Associate Consultant Vacancies
|Organisation||NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)|
|Post Name||18 Project Associate, Senior Consultant & Other Posts|
|Qualification||B.Com / PG Degree / MBA + Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 39000 – 1,25,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21st Oct 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NABARD Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
Application Mode: Online
- Senior Consultant – 03 Posts
- Consultant- International Business – 01 Post
- Associate Consultant-IT – 01 Post
- Associate Consultant – 11 Posts
- Associate Project Consultant – Finance – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Finance – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 18
Salary: Rs. 39000 – 1,25,000 /-
Age Limit : NABARD Associate Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Senior Consultant Preferably – below 45 years
- Consultant Preferably below – 40 years
- Associate Consultant Preferably – below 35 years
NABARD Associate Consultant Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Consultant – Post-graduation in Agriculture/ Allied sector to Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Engineering/ Economics/ Management/ Social Service/Natural Resource Management from a recognised management institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points.
- Senior Consultant (Skills for Livelihood) – MBA/ PG degree (full time) in Management, Agriculture & Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Science, Social sciences, rural development from a recognized institution with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- Consultant-International Business – Post-graduation in Agriculture/Allied sector to Agriculture /Food technology/ Engineering/ Economics/Management/Social Science/Natural Resource Management from a recognised institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points.
- Associate Consultant-IT – Post-Graduation in IT / Computer Applications / Systems Management with a minimum of 55% or equivalent grade points with first-class Graduation or equivalent grade points in Computer Sciences / Computer Applications/IT.
- Associate Consultant Agriculture/ SES/ B&F/ Food Processing – Post-graduation in Agriculture/ Allied sector to Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Economics/ Management/ Social Science/ Natural Resource Management from a recognised management institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points with first class Graduation.
- Associate Consultant Civil Engineer / Water Resource Management – M.Tech in Civil Engineering / Water Resources Management with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points with first class B.Tech or equivalent grade points/ CGPA.
- Associate Consultant – Skills for livelihood – Post-Graduation in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social sciences, with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution with first class Graduation or equivalent grade points/CGPA from a recognized institution.
- Associate Project Consultant – Finance – Minimum 5 years post CA qualification experience (excluding period of article ship) in auditing & accounting etc.
- Project Associate – Finance – B.com with at least 55% marks/ equivalent CGPA from a reputed institute.
Selection Procedure – NABARD Associate Consultant Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – NABARD Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NABARD Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Oct 2021
How to Apply – NABARD Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NABARD Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NABARD Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NABARD Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.