MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for 16 Biochemist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 03 Jan 2022.
MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 16 Biochemist Vacancies
|Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||16 Biochemist Posts|
|Qualification||Master Degree + 2 Years Of Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Screening Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 49800 – 1,32,300 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||3rd Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPSC Biochemist Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Biochemist
Total Vacancy: 16
Salary: Rs. 49800 – 1,32,300 /-
Age Limit : MPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 43 Years
MPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Possess a Master degree in Biochemistry.
- Possess experience of working in a Laboratory for not less than 2 years gained after acquiring the Master degree.
Selection Procedure – MPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Screening Test or Interview.
Application Fee – MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2022
- Archived (open) : Rs. 719
- Backward Class Economically Weak Component/ Orphan : Rs. 449
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 Jan 2022
How to Apply – MPSC Biochemist Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this MPSC Biochemist Notification 2022 is Online. Read the MPSC Biochemist Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPSC Biochemist Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.