MP High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has invited applications for 708 Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman and Gardener & Sweeper Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 24 Nov 2021.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 708 Peon Vacancies
|Organisation||High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur|
|Post Name||708 Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman and Gardener & Sweeper Posts|
|Qualification||8th Pass / 10th Pass|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||9th – 24th Nov 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MP High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
Application Mode: Online
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Peon/ Watchman/ Waterman||475|
Total Vacancy: 708
Salary: Rs. 5200 – 28000 PM
Age Limit : MP High Court Peon Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 45 Years
MP High Court Peon Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Peon/ Watchman/ Waterman||
Selection Procedure – MP High Court Peon Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 216.70
- Reserved: Rs. 116.70
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Nov 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Nov 2021
How to Apply – MP High Court Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MP High Court Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MP High Court Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MP High Court Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.