Licence for Land Survey Recruitment 2021: Government of India has invited applications for 100 Land Survey Licence Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Licence for Land Survey Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 10 Nov 2021.
Licence for Land Survey Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 100 Land Survey Licence Vacancies
|Organisation||Government of India|
|Post Name||100 Land Survey Licence Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Selection Procedure||Marks Obtained|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||10th Nov 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Licence for Land Survey Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Government of India
Application Mode: Offline
Post Name: Land Survey Licence
Total Vacancy: 100
Salary: Check Notification
Age Limit : Tamil Nadu Land Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Maxm 50 Years
Tamil Nadu Land Surveyor Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Pass in 3 year “Diploma in Civil Engineering” from an educational Institution /Polytechnic approved by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure – Tamil Nadu Land Surveyor Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Marks Obtained.
Application Fee – Licence for Land Survey Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : Licence for Land Survey Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 10 Nov 2021
How to Apply – Licence for Land Survey Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Licence for Land Survey Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Licence for Land Survey Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Licence for Land Survey Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||“The Principal/Joint Director(Training), Survey
Training Institute, Orathanadu-614625, Thanjavur District”