ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released notification for 68 Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of ISRO Scientist Jobs 2022 :
ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – 21 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) – 33 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – 14 Posts
Total Vacancy: 68
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : ISRO Recruitment 2022
- General : Max 28 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Max 31 Years
- SC/ ST : Max 33 Years
ISRO Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BE/ B-Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
Selection Procedure – ISRO Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on GATE Scores or Interview.
Application Fee :
- General: Rs. 250
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-SM: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 Nov 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Dec 2022
How to Apply – ISRO Scientist Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ISRO Scientist Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- ISRO Official Website : Click Here
- ISRO Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
- ISRO Online Application Form : Click Here