Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for 95 Engine Driver Fireman, MTS, Driver, Lascar and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 31 Jan 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 95 Group C Vacancies
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||95 Engine Driver Fireman, MTS, Driver, Lascar and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / ITI Pass + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 5200 – 25500 + GP /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Kochi, Ratnagiri, Daman, Janjira, Kavaratti and Goa|
|Last Date||31st Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Group C Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Application Mode: Offline
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Sarang Lascar||02||Rs.5200-20200 + 2400|
|Fire Engine Driver||05||Rs.5200+20200+2000|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||11||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
|Motor Transport Fitter||05||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
|Store Keeper Grade II||03||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
|Motor Transport Mechanic||01||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||03||Rs.5200-20200+1800|
Total Vacancy: 95
Age Limit : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Engine Driver||18-30 years|
|Sarang Lascar||18-30 years|
|Fire Engine Driver||18-30 years|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||18-27 years|
|Motor Transport Fitter||18-25 years|
|Store Keeper Grade II||18-25 years|
|Spray Painter||18-25 years|
|Motor Transport Mechanic||18-25 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||18-27 years|
|Unskilled Labourer||18-27 years|
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications & Experience|
|Fire Engine Driver||
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||
|Motor Transport Fitter||
|Store Keeper Grade II||
|Motor Transport Mechanic||
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||
Selection Procedure – Indian Coast Guard Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022
- Check Notification
Job Location : Mumbai, Kochi, Ratnagiri, Daman, Janjira, Kavaratti and Goa
Important Dates : Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 11 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 31 Jan 2022
How to Apply – Indian Coast Guard Group C Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Indian Coast Guard Group C Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Coast Guard Group C Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form :|
- For the posts in units at Mumbai & Murud Janjira: The Commander, No.2 Coast Guard District Headquarters, Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai-400 030
- For the posts at Ratnagiri: The Commanding Officer, CGAS Ratnagiri, C/o ICGS Ratnagiri, Airport Building, MIDC Area, Ratnagiri District – 415 639, MAHARASHTRA.
- For posts in units at Kochi: The Commander, No.4 Coast Guard District (Kerala & Mahe) Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi – 682 001
- For posts in units at Goa: The Commander, No.11 Coast Guard District Headquarters (Goa), 4th floor, MPT Old Admin Bldg., Mormugao Harbour, Goa-403 803
- For posts in units at Kavaratti: The Commander, No.12 Coast Guard District (Kavaratti), Kavaratti Island, UT of Lakshadweep – 682555
- For the posts at Daman: The Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Air Station Daman, Nani Daman, Daman – 396210
The envelope containing the application must be superscripted as ‘Application for the post of _______________’. The application should be submitted by Ordinary Post only. Application send by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be entertained. Self attested copies of educational certificate, age proof, driving license for CMTD(OG) for both heavy and light vehicles, Trade certificate as required, certificate for EWS/OBC/SC/ST and experience certificate, if any, should be enclosed with the application.