ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021: ICMR–National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR – NIRT), Chennai has invited applications for 09 Technical Officer, Laboratory Technician and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 03 Dec 2021.
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 09 Project Technician Vacancies
|Organisation||ICMR–National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR – NIRT), Chennai|
|Post Name||09 Technical Officer, Laboratory Technician and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Diploma / Graduation / Master Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 17000 – 32000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||3rd Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR NIRT Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: ICMR–National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR – NIRT), Chennai
Application Mode: Offline
- Project Technical Officer (Bio-Statistics) [CPMU Post] – 01 Post
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) [Field Post] – 02 Posts
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) for IRL – 01 Post
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) [Field Post] – 05 Posts
Total Vacancy: 09
Salary: Rs. 17000 – 32000 /-
Age Limit : ICMR NIRT Project Technician Recruitment 2021
- Project Technical Officer & Project Technician III : 30 Years
- Project Technician II : 28 Years
ICMR NIRT Project Technician Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Technical Officer (Bio-Statistics) [CPMU Post] – Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Bio-Statistics from a recognized university with 5 years work experience from a recognized Institution. OR Master degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Bio-Statistics from a recognized university.
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) [Field Post] & Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) for IRL – 12th pass in science subjects AND 2 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
OR One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognised organization/ institution. OR 2 years field/ laboratory experience in a Government recognised organisation/ institution. B.Sc. shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) [Field Post] – High School or equivalent with 5 year experience in health field from any recognized institute or organization. Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 3 years.
Selection Procedure – ICMR NIRT Project Technician Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 03 Dec 2021
How to Apply – ICMR NIRT Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of ICMR NIRT Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ICMR NIRT Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Check Notification|