CGPSC Recruitment 2021-2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for 557 Junior Resident, Registrar and Senior Registrar Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 through the prescribed format on or before 14 Jan 2022.
CGPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 – Apply Online for 557 Junior Resident Vacancies
|Organisation||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||557 Junior Resident, Registrar and Senior Registrar Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||16th Dec 2021 – 14th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CGPSC Vacancy 2021-2022 Details
Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Junior Resident – 471 Posts
- Registrar – 52 Posts
- Senior Registrar – 34 Posts
Total Vacancy: 557
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : CGPSC Junior Resident Recruitment 2021-2022
- Minimum 25 Years – Maximum 35 Years
CGPSC Junior Resident Jobs 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS with MCI Registration.
- Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – CGPSC Junior Resident Notification 2021-2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – CGPSC Recruitment 2021-2022
- General: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 300
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
Important Dates : CGPSC Recruitment 2021-2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Jan 2022
How to Apply – CGPSC Jobs 2021-2022
- Mode of Application for this CGPSC Notification 2021-2022 is Online. Read the CGPSC Vacancy 2021-2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CGPSC Notification 2021-2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.