BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for 80 Store Keeper cum Clerk, Gas Steward, Medical Record Technician, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/ Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Librarian Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Dec 2021.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 80 UDC Vacancies
|Organisation||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Name||80 Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Other Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / Bachelor Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 23100 – 43900 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||7th – 18th Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BECIL Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Application Mode: Online
- Store Keeper cum Clerk – 03 Posts
- Pharmacist – 02 Posts
- UDC/ DEO – 36 Posts
- Medical Record Technician – 02 Posts
- Gas Steward – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 33 Posts
- Librarian Gr III – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 80
- Store Keeper cum Clerk -Rs. 23,100 PM
- Pharmacist – Rs. 26,100 PM
- UDC/ DEO- Rs. 24,800 PM
- Medical Record Technician- Rs. 26,100 PM
- Gas Steward- Rs. 24,800 PM
- Lab Technician – Rs. 26,100 PM
- Librarian Gr III -Rs. 43,900 PM
Age Limit : BECIL UDC Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 38 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 40 Years
BECIL UDC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Store Keeper cum Clerk – Graduate from a recognized University with 1 year experience in handling stores. Post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board. Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. Desirable: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ University.
- UDC/ DEO – 12th Standard pass or equivalent. Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/ OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Medical Record Technician – 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute
or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course).
- Gas Steward – 10+2 in Science with 7 years’ experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital. OR Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
- Lab Technician – Degree in Science, from a recognized University. OR 12th class pass with Science or equivalent. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques and 1 year experience in a Medical Laboratory.
- Librarian Gr III – B.Sc. Degree or equivalent and Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Library Science. Desirable: 2 years experience of acquisition of books, periodicals of books, periodicals and documentation work in preferably, a Medical Library of Standing or repute. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English AND/OR 25 wpm in Hindi.
Selection Procedure – BECIL UDC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – BECIL Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ Women/ Ex-SM: Rs. 750
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS: Rs. 450
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates : BECIL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Dec 2021
How to Apply – BECIL Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this BECIL Notification 2021 is Online. Read the BECIL Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BECIL Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.