APPSC MO Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released notification for 151 Medical Officer (Unani/ Homeopathy/ Ayurveda) Posts. Interested Candidates can check below the details of APPSC MO Jobs 2022 :
APPSC MO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Application Mode: Online
|Carried Forward Vacancies|
|Medical Officers (Unani)||21|
|Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||01|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||13|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||05|
|Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||52|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||59|
Total Vacancy: 151
Salary: Rs. 57,100 – 1,47,760 PM
Age Limit : APPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 42 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 45 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 47 Years
APPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Unani/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda.
- Study in the Unani / Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda both in theory and Practical for a period not less than 4 1⁄2 years duration in a Teaching Institution with 1 year compulsory Internship.
- Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner in the concerned field within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the state.
Selection Procedure – APPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs. 250 + 120 /-
- SC/ ST/ BC /Ex-SM: Rs. 250
Job Location : Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Oct 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Oct 2022
How to Apply – APPSC MO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this APPSC MO Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the APPSC MO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : APPSC MO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.